Registration and forum information

This category of the forum is for discussion about the purposes of the forum including introducing yourself and testimony about personal religious struggles.
Forum rules
Please be respectful.
FrankTClark
Site Admin

Registration and forum information

Post by FrankTClark » Tue Jun 09, 2015 08:38

Welcome to the discussion forum!

Registration has been temporarily disabled because of an avalanche of bot registrations and spam. You may read the discussions. If you wish to participate, email me through the website.

I only allow appropriate English comments. I only permit comments containing appropriate English links and only if the comment is more than promoting another website. These restrictions are necessary to simplify the handling of massive spambot "drive-by shooters" who make false registrations and leave comments (SPAM) that are not appropriate to the forum. There are so many (over 100/day) bot registrations that I have to delete anyone who has registered and does not comment. I cannot sort out who is who unless you make a valid comment. I apologize for the inconvenience, if I happen to delete your registration before you get a chance to comment.

Guests will notice they are only allowed to read the forum. You are required to register to participate by making comments. Newly registered persons will also notice that their comments do not appear immediately. Comments must be reviewed and will be approved as soon as practical and restrictions will be lifted quickly.

This forum is devoted to discussions about following Bible truth. The information about my studies in the Bible at the http://www.iaua.name website is the background for this forum. This forum promotes following all the Bible says without any excuses. I am a ThURA (Torah) Observant Seventh-day Adventist. I am not Jewish or Messianic though you may notice some similarities. I follow the Law of Moses, as God commands, but I do not follow any Jewish tradition.

Malachi 4:4 Remember the Law of Moses, My servant, which I commanded to him in Horeb for all Israel, statutes and judgments.

On this forum we will be discussing topics of religion and philosophy as introduced by the IAUA End Time Ministry website. The primary focus is on 21st Century Present Truth. The purpose of this forum is to provide a discussion forum for growing in knowledge, understanding, and truth. This is a meeting place for the 144k.

II Peter 3:18 Grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Give Him glory both now and for ever. Amen.

My background and testimony about personal religious struggles is described at the http://www.iaua.name website.
When the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth... He will show you things to come. John 16:13 (FTCABE)