You must be truth

This category of the forum is for discussion about the purposes of the forum including introducing yourself and testimony about personal religious struggles.
Forum rules
Please be respectful.
gijara

You must be truth

Post by gijara » Sun Sep 25, 2016 19:19

"In order to see [TRUTH], you must be Truth". That is my philosophy . Stating the truth can be a conflict of interest starter at my work place, so for the most part I keep my mouth shut. The "Truth of Jesus" is not to offend anyone.

Matthew 17:27 "Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee."

gijara

FrankTClark
Site Admin

Re: You must be truth

Post by FrankTClark » Mon Sep 26, 2016 05:46

gijara wrote:
> "In order to see [TRUTH], you must be Truth".

I understand this to mean that you must practice Truth. I agree.

> Stating the truth can be a conflict of interest starter at my work place

Unfortunately, stating the truth of the Bible can create a conflict at my church! Now that is a conflict of interest. I agree that the example of our Savior is to avoid conflict where possible. A recent newsletter on the IAUA.name website (2016-09-16 What more can we do?) mentions this issue.
When the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth... He will show you things to come. John 16:13 (FTCABE)